creative arts & therapy
Over 20 years of rediscovering joy and healing through embodied creativity.
Give me a call at (914) 342-7599.
- Free 15 minute consultation to see if we are a good match.
- We are doing online sessions for now, and this option will remain available as long as clients prefer.
- Sessions take place on secure, confidential Telehealth platform.
- I never share information outside of rare, legally mandated situations.
My approach is both traditional and experiential, helping you move through what blocks you from being fully yourself.
Talk therapy is good a way to get to know you and identify some of your goals, and patterns. Together we can figure out what hasn’t been working and what direction you’d like to go.
Creative arts therapies such as making art and writing can help you engage deeper, to lovingly integrate parts of yourself that you haven’t been able to access or accept.
Mindfulness can help you become more aware of what’s going on and learn to release the need to react. Somatic (body) techniques help us go deeper to help you heal more fully.
- So what is psychotherapy, anyway?As I see it, it is my role as therapist or counselor to attend, guide, and serve my client’s psyche (soul) to remove some of the barriers so they can pursue healthy and spiritual development. This means treating the whole self.
“Jen is easy to talk to and helped me immensely.”
“I was able to make art in a way that I haven’t since I was a little kid. It was awesome and surprisingly helpful.”
“I found this work to be truly transformative.”