In-Network: I am in-network with Cigna.
Out-of-Network: Some insurance policies will reimburse you a percentage of the bill for out-of-network coverage, once you meet the deductible. I am happy to submit a “Superbill” to your insurance for reimbursement.
Please contact your insurance company to verify if your insurance plan has out of network benefits.
Questions to ask include:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health or behavioral health coverage?
- Do I need to meet an out-of-network deductible? How much is it?
- Does my plan reimburse for psychotherapy services provided by a Licensed Creative Arts Therapist (LCAT)?
- At what rate / percentage will I be reimbursed? (CPT Code = 90837)
- Does my plan reimburse for Telehealth psychotherapy services?
- Is there an annual limit on the number of sessions / total amount that’s reimbursable?
- What is the process for getting reimbursed?
My fee is $198 per session, which run about 50 minutes.
Methods of Payment
I accept cash, check, Zelle, or credit cards. Please make payments to Jennifer Hastings.
Lower Fee Appointments
I do not currently have any lower fee therapy appointments available, as all of my sliding scale slots are currently taken. I will change this message when I have reduced rate openings.
Frequency of Sessions
Psychotherapy sessions are generally held once or twice weekly. If you would like to come in to see me more frequently, I am happy to see you more often if our schedules allow. I don’t work with clients on a less frequent basis than once per week.
Please let me know 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel.
I love making art again, finally, after denying my need for it for so long. It feels like a gift I give myself each time I do it.